Information which is submitted or collected via the Site is held and controlled by Open Banking Limited (“we“, “our” and “us“), a private company incorporated and registered in England with company number 10440081 whose registered office is at 2 Thomas More Square, London, United Kingdom, E1W 1YN.
How we use your information
If you register with us via the Site, we will send you updates about Open Data APIs and news about other activities of Open Banking which we think may be of interest to you.
We may also use your information:
- to administer any services we provide to you including the Open Banking service;
- to compile statistical analysis of the pages of the Site which you visit;
- to help us develop our business, products, services and the Site;
- for internal administration and/or analysis;
- to consider any applications or requests for information or advice made by you;
- to comply with any legal or regulatory obligations.
Sharing your information
We may share your information with third parties who carry out services on our behalf. Where we do this we will require them not to use your information for any other purposes. We may also share your information:
- with our professional advisers and external auditors;
- in response to requests from law enforcement authorities or regulators.
Your information may sometimes be processed in other countries, including countries outside the EEA. The laws of such countries may not provide the same standard of protection to individuals in respect of their Personal Information. However we will take reasonable steps to put in place measures to protect your information.
Changes to your information