The Open Banking Directory enables account providers, such as banks, building societies and payment companies, to verify the identity of regulated third party providers.
Once you’ve enrolled onto the Open Banking Directory, you can manage your company’s profile. If you’re a regulated third-party provider, you can manage the digital certificates and software statements you need to connect to account providers. There is no requirement for users of the Open Banking Standard to enrol on to the Open Banking Directory.
- Directory specifications (Developer Zone)
Find detailed technical information on how the Open Banking Directory works, and the roles and functions of each participant.
- Guidelines for Read/Write participants (PDF)
Detailed information for all participants in account information services and payment initiation services.
- Enrolling onto the Open Banking Directory: How To Guide (PDF)
See how each part of the enrolment process works – from getting started to submitting your enrolment form.
- Managing Your Access to The Open Banking Directory: How to Guide (PDF)
Discover how to manage your access to the Open Banking Directory – from signing up and logging in to setting up your passphrase or changing your details.
- Viewing and Requesting Updates to your Entity: How to Guide (PDF)
See how to manage individual and company contact details on the Directory.